Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gorgeous Girls- Senior Pictures

I took my SIL's senior pictures today and they turned out amazing. I had been stressing about it and losing sleep over it... but they seriously turned out so good! I guess all the sleepless nights were worth it because here are my favorite 10 UN-EDITED pictures of Brianna.

















Isn't she beautiful!


I also took her friend's senior pictures. Candais has the most gorgeous blue eyes. Here are my favorite 10 of her.

















Look at those amazing blue eyes! (I didn't edit any of her pictures either.)

I feel so accomplished! I'm so pleased with the way these pictures turned out. These two girls are so beautiful and I'm so glad they asked me to take their senior pictures.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Where did you go to take these, if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom took my senior pictures too which saved lots of money and looked just as good if not better. good job

    ReplyDelete