Thursday, December 29, 2011

This Is What Makes Me Happy

  I must say... I'm living my dreams. 

Jake comes home every night in a shirt and tie with plenty of energy left to play with little Everett. They play and wrestle together while I cook dinner. Then we eat (Everett even ate fried rice tonight!) and we tell each other about our day. Most nights we have enough time to all play together before Everett goes to bed. We'll play blocks, Lego's, cards, balls, trains, cars, watch cartoons, color, or we'll read books. Tonight we played trains and cars.


 Playing trains and cars with Everett is so fun. He makes all the noises and usually makes up the activity. (He loves when he plays the 'bad guy' and we chase his car with the police car.) Sometimes he laughs until he hiccups. It's the best!


Tonight we played on the couch.





We had a lot of fun. And Everett made a lot of noise. I have an awesome video but I can't seem to upload it.... so here are some pictures of his totally cute and gigantic lips making the car noises. Just imagine cute boy + cute car noises and you have Everett!


I love his monkey lips and the Oreo crumbs on the sides! I love that little face!

I say I'm living out my dreams because this is what I've always wanted. A sweet little family in a sweet little house. We live a slow, quiet life and that's what makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment