Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Same Me

Hmmmm... a new year, a new you

That's all I've been hearing on the radio lately.

So I've been thinking about me a lot lately, and you know what, I actually like me.

I know I couldn't have said that 10 years ago... 5 years ago... 2 years ago... and probably not even 1 year ago, but I can say it now. I like me.

It's been many years in the making, but I'm finally okay with my life and who I am. I feel like I've found my place in the world.

OF COURSE there are many (SOOO many) things that I have to constantly work on and try to improve, but for the most part... I want to keep being me for the new year.

A new year, the same me.


*I'm a little nervous to post this post because of what usually happens... you say something on your blog and then the next day it changes. But I really hope this doesn't change

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! I loved this and I loved you-just the way you are!! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like you. So I think you should keep being you, too. I'm going to keep being me... just hopefully work my way to a skinnier version lol.

    ReplyDelete