Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One Out Of 100

It's getting harder and harder to take pictures of our little boy. 

It's only about one out of every 100 pictures when I can catch him looking at me/the camera. So when he does look, it's always a special picture:



Life with Everett has been a little interesting lately. It's like a personality explosion every few minutes. Grocery store trips are the worst. It wouldn't be so bad if Everett hadn't have been blessed with the loudest  set of pipes known to man toddler. The whole store knows when we're there. Everyone knows when we're at church too, but it's only because Everett sings whenever we sing... and he's loud. But it's adorable and everyone else loves it too. 

But there's always a few moments in the day when he's cute and quite. Those moments are my favorite. I love watching him play, it's a nice break from constantly trying to figure out what he wants. 








1 comment:

  1. You know, I love the toddler stage. Really I do. But I thank my lucky stars, EVERY SINGLE DAY, that eventually they communicate with you, and sleep through the night. I'ts nice to not have to play detective and night-spy for years on end. I love his cute t-shirt and strawberry sticky hair :)

    ReplyDelete