Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I've Got My Baby Back Baby Back Baby Back


Everett is back!!!








About 3 1/2 weeks ago Everett signed up for the make mom's life miserable competition. And did you hear? He won. First place, even.

It was a daily competition. He was the daily winner for nearly a month.

I couldn't even tell you how many times I swore in my head that he'd be an only child. It was awful and I'm not even sure how I made it out alive.

But, for one reason or another, he woke up this morning and decided that he wasn't going to participate today.  Hopefully he's dropped out of the competition all together. My fingers are crossed. Because it's REALLY nice to have the lovable, hilarious, adorable little person that I love so much back.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like this happens with my kids every six months. It's like clock work. I'm glad you're on the upswing. Good thing he's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete