Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Duck Lake Park


Everett and I went to the park the other day to play and see the ducks. 



He's pretty much king of the playground. He waits his turn, doesn't push other kids, and is all around a nice little boy. I wish every kid at the park was as nice as he is (and I wish he were nice like this at home). The two of us play for hours. My personal favorite is the side-by-side slide that we go down holding hands. It's fun to see how excited he gets and I love when his hair stands up because of the static electricity. 

On this particular day my hands were about to fall off because it was so cold pushing the stroller. (I can't wait for warmer weather.) We walked around the lake and stopped to see the ducks up close. 











I'm pretty sure he cried when we left but I was glad to have a heater to warm my frozen hands. And then I had to dig the duck poo out of his shoes... but a trip to the park is always worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment