Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Day Tuesday


After tumbling tots on Tuesday, I was going to take Everett to the park. 
But then he spilled a water bottle all over himself. 
It wasn't warm enough to be wet, and I needed some sunglasses anyways, so we went to Target instead. 





I did get some sunglasses... and Everett ended up with a new, dry outfit and some birthday toys. 
His birthday is in a few weeks and I let him pick out his presents.
And play with them. 




Then we went to get smoothies.
Because we love them. 
And I love Everett. 
I spoil him. 



He fell asleep on the way home.
I love when that happens. 
While he was sleeping, I put his new toys back in the packaging and hid them in my closet. 
I'm way more excited for his birthday than he is. 
He doesn't even know it's coming. 


Then we had Aussie burgers and corn on the cob for dinner. 



 ahhh, what a good day that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment