Tuesday, June 26, 2012

5 Mile Drive

Sunday, the day after my race, our real estate agent had a customer appreciation BBQ at 5 mile drive. We decided to go last minute. Everett had been feverish and we had to leave church early but we didn't want to keep him cooped up in the house all day. 


So we went and had some hamburgers, chips, and soda while enjoying the beautiful view. 





5 mile drive/Point Defiance is about 45 minutes from our house and has the most gorgeous views of the Puget Sound. We absolutely love it. It was pretty cloudy and even rained a little during the BBQ but near the end it cleared up so we went for a little walk. 












Everett just melted my heart in these pictures. I know he wasn't feeling well at all but he still put on a happy face and smiled for a picture... something he hasn't done in a long time. I just love his sweet little smile!





We live in such a beautiful place, it blows me away. I'm so grateful for the times when we can actually get out and enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment