Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Muffin Top Project- Double Chocolate

Up next in the muffin cookbook was double chocolate. 



Chocolate muffins with "white" chocolate chunks inside.
(I didn't have enough white chocolate to melt on top and put chunks inside... but I had some white chocolate dyed red, so I used that for the chunks.) 

And they were good. 



It seems like most baked goods are better the next day... but I don't think muffins are included in that mix. They seem to be better sooner than later.

So Everett and I ate one right away... while the chocolate was still melty. 


Yep, definitely better that way. 

Especially with a little milk. 




In fact, it was so good he wanted more. But it was mostly for the chocolate on top. 





So far, so good. The first ones were my favorite (chocolate chip), the second ones were Jake's favorite (Apple Cinnamon), and I think these were Everett's favorite. 




No comments:

Post a Comment