Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wesley And Echo

We've been here in Colorado for about a week now.
We came for my brother's wedding and to visit with family.



Wesley and Echo were sealed on August 10th in the Monticello Utah temple.


It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so glad that we were able to be there. It was already the happiest day of my brother's life, but he was beaming from ear to ear when he saw that two of his best friends from Arizona had made it, too.


The reception was later that night. It was a casual cowboy reception with lots of food and dancing. Everett was out on the dance floor bustin' moves left and right. It was the greatest thing ever. It was such a fun night and it was great to see how happy the newlyweds were.

We've been busy here since the wedding festivities. We've been to the fair where my little sister won grand champion for her 400lb pig named Fancy, we've played countless games of badminton, ladderball, and ring toss, we've stuffed ourselves full of Serious Texas BBQ and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, been downtown... we still have a day at the lake and a few more things before we head home. I have tons of pictures and news to share but it's easier to do from my own computer.... so maybe I'll post more next week.

2 comments:

  1. Aww this makes me so happy! Congrats Wes! That is sooo awesome! Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats to Wes! He looks so different than when he was working with Brice and Jake. Brice says congrats to him as well!

    ReplyDelete