Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Rain Came

I had no idea that I'd be posting about the rain so soon after leaving the gray skies of WA behind. 
The rain came after being here for only a few days. It dumped and dumped. 
It came again yesterday morning. 



And it was awesome. 
There was thunder and it was warm. 
The best kind of rain if you ask me... and Everett. 







Everett was having such a good time pushing anything he could through the water. Even his potty chair that he hates






We went inside after we thought it stopped. But then it started again and was coming down harder than the first time. So the best way to enjoy it was to run up and down the street splashing and kicking. Everett even tried to float his cars down the stream. We had a good time and now I know why everyone here likes the rain... because it's awesome. It comes, dumps, and then goes away and the sun comes back. The rest of the day was a good 10-15 degrees cooler and we thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon bikeride to the park. I think I'll be able to handle this!


1 comment: