I'm still in shock that we're having a little baby girl.
I'm so excited, sometimes I almost feel guilty because I'm so excited.... but I was just as excited when we found out that Everett was going to be a boy so I guess it's okay.
The other day I dug everything baby out of our garage and organized things I'd need again... like the boppy. Everett and I didn't get an A+ for nursing but we definitely gave it a solid effort, and the boppy was helpful.
I decided to give it a fresh look when I found a yard of super-awesome fleece in my fabric trunk. I was a little nervous because I haven't done a sewing project in a very long time, but it actually turned out really good. I was impressed.
I had to buy a zipper... but for $3 I think the boppy looks awesome!
I actually didn't need to change the "gender" of the boppy cover because Everett totally sported the pink pattern with cherries (that originally came with the pillow). If anything, now I have a backup cover!
(P.S. I used the original cover as a "pattern" but I'm sure there is some sort of tutorial out there for anyone interested.)