Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sugar Baby... Weeks 24-27

A huge part of me doesn't even want to post these pictures anymore... it's like documenting how massive I can get... but I know that someday I'd be mad for not posting them. So here's the sugar belly weeks 24-27 (according to my pregnancy book, by 25 weeks your uterus is about the size of a soccer ball so I guess I'm not too far off). 



Weeks 24-25



Weeks 26-27

I still have a ridiculously long ways to go... 13 weeks/3 full months is not a walk in the park. A very, very small part of me hopes that I get that painful rash again (puppp) around 36 weeks so that maybe I can have this baby by 37 weeks... but that's just me being selfish, so the other 99% of me just hopes I can control my sugar intake so I'll stop growing so rapidly!

I'm finally in the third trimester. My back has been pretty sore and I think it's mostly from lifting Ev in and out of his carseat so many times a day. I still go walking almost everyday but for the last 2 weeks my belly gets really tight and it gets hard to breath... so I have to slow down... I think these are signs that I'm too fat!

Also around 25 weeks is when I think she turned so that she was 'head down'. For an entire week I felt like my body was going to snap in half and our baby was going to come spilling out, but that's just a guess, I have no idea what position she's in. She's moving constantly and I can feel her all day long. When I sit down and look at my belly (especially in church) we can see her jabs, kicks, rolls etc... it's pretty cool. 

5 comments:

  1. Walking is probably giving you Braxton hicks contractions. That's what they feel like (getting really tight/hard to breathe without pain) I get them a lot (and did with Sawyer a ton) just even sitting. I didn't even know it until it happened at the doctor's office with Sawyer and she told me that was what was happening. It's probably not because you're fat...because you're not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyrell I have no idea what you are even talking about in this post. You are still tiny and definitely all baby bump. Your face looks great, your arms, your legs, your butt! Seriously, all baby. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! Yay for the 3rd trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Amy. I get braxton hicks already and thats what they feel like. Super tight, uncomfortable, and its hard to breathe. I've gotten them with all our babies, but this one and Maddox I vividly remember dealing with them from about 20 weeks on... like currently. Anyways, I think you look amazing! I don't take pics of myself very often, so I'd say you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two Beautiful little girls all wrapped in one.:)

    ReplyDelete