Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Past, Present, Future

I usually post things based on the pictures I take... but I haven't been taking very many pictures lately so tonight I looked back at the pictures I look last January. I smiled when these were the first two pictures that popped up. 




Everett and I were both so much smaller last January! He didn't even have all of his teeth yet! So much can change in a year. 

So I looked up pictures from exactly a year ago and this is what I found...






Ironically, these are the two pictures I took this afternoon...



How great is that! It truly is amazing how much can change in a year's time and I'm so grateful for that change. By next January we'll have a 10 month old girl and a 3 1/2 year old boy, we'll be living in a different house in a different town (same state, lol), and hopefully I'll have a new body... (let's just hope I won't be 7 months pregnant again!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment