Monday, January 28, 2013

Pouring!


It's been pouring for days!


Sometimes we like to sit outside and watch it rain and rain and rain. And then Everett puts his hand on my leg and says: "tut-ties! tut-ties!" He wanted me to make some cookies. 

He is such a funny kid. 

So he sat outside in his Cars camp chair while I made some whole wheat & oatmeal raisin cookies. He came inside just in time to eat spoonfuls of tut-tie dough. 




But the fun didn't stop there...














It's been fun but we are anxious for the sun to come back... especially because we have visitors from the Seattle area who were supposed to be on a vacation from the rain. Oh the irony!

3 comments:

  1. That little guy of yours is just too cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your grass looks flooded! Ev is a smart kid, rain and cookies are the best combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say we stole your sunshine... but ours is gone too. Can it be spring yet? And can we have these babies and be skinny again yet? I miss you!

    ReplyDelete