Saturday, February 2, 2013

Come Again

Yesterday was amazing. Like perfect-afternoon-weather amazing. Hair in a pony tail, t-shirt, capri and flip flop weather. Not too hot and definitely not cold. The days you just dream about. 

Everett and I went for a long walk. He fell asleep so I made it an extra long walk because it was so beautiful out. My heart was happy and jam-packed with gratitude.

Too bad this weather didn't come a week sooner.

Some good friends of ours came from WA to see the beautiful sunshine, swim in their heated hotel pool and enjoy vacation away from the rain.

But it was cold or rainy almost the entire time they were here. And their hotel closed the pool due to the rain.

That's some bad luck. Real bad luck.

But we tried to make the best of it. We took them to our favorite BBQ place, Rudy's.





We played games but not nearly enough, took a scenic drive out to the Tonto National Forest, 



went to Fuddruckers, watched Pitch Perfect (a hilarious movie in my opinion), the boys went riding, 





the girls went shopping, we all played miniature golf 



{I dropped my phone while playing miniature golf :(
BUMMER!!}




and ate at Texas Roadhouse. I think we all had a pretty good time despite the not-as-nice weather. But one thing is for sure... Everett was the BEST behaved little boy ever. Ever, ever. He was so so so good.  He was a champ at miniature golf, was good at every restaurant, and was just a little sweetheart the entire time. 

Hopefully the weather will cooperate for our visitors next time, but until then, it was nice to see you!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey rell, you can buy a new screen on amazon for like 30$ and replace it yourself: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO much fun! And fyi, I dropped my phone when I was pregnant with Maddox. I sacrificed my expensive phone... for a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete