Monday, March 25, 2013

Sweet Child Of Mine

It's only been two weeks but I can't imagine my life without this little darling in it. 


She is sweet.... ohhhh so sweet!


When Everett was born the nurses joked that we could throw away our baby monitor because he was so loud. He's still loud. Little Brecklyn didn't even cry for the first minute or so of her life. And when she finally did it was quiet and cute. 


She really doesn't cry much at all. But she does grunt and squeak all night long even when she doesn't want anything. She just wants us to know that she's still here. 


She really is the sweetest little thing!


And it's a good thing she's so good... I've never worked so hard for anyone in my life!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I love her little pink blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is so pretty! What a precious little girl! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete