Monday, April 1, 2013

Brecklyn's Blessing

Easter Sunday was extra special because we were able to bless Brecklyn. 


She has the sweetest spirit and a beautiful blessing was given to her by her Dad. Jake and I are both tenderhearted and got a little emotional when he said her name at the beginning of the blessing. We were the same way with Everett. There is just something about your own babies that makes you so weepy as a parent. 

Brecklyn was blessed to always be filled with the spirit, have a healthy body, be a good sibling and example to her family, to serve diligently in her callings, and to be able to go to the temple when that time in her life comes. 

A few friends and some family were able to make it to her blessing. 


My Dad's wife, Kelly, was able to make it but my Dad had to work. I was pretty bummed that he couldn't make it but was so glad to have Kelly there. 





I'm still in disbelief that we have two children! Even looking at these pictures it's a little surreal. 



I'm so grateful for Brecklyn and her sweet spirit and so thankful that I get to raise such a wonderful little person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment