Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter



(Brecklyn in her "my first Easter" onesie my Dad gave us the day before she was born)


Jake and I both have siblings that are still in school and they all have spring break this week so we are going to have a lot of visitors!

My family arrived Saturday afternoon and then that evening we went to the Easter pageant at the Mesa temple.



Easter morning we blessed Brecklyn and that afternoon had an Easter egg hunt for the boys. Everett found a really awesome Mater pillow from Kelly, a lizard game from my mom, and a whole bunch of candy eggs!



That evening we had Easter ham, scalloped potatoes, rolls, and fruit salad. We cooked the ham on the grill and it totally caught on fire and we had to use the fire extinguisher! 


So it was a pretty awesome Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment