Saturday, April 27, 2013

Insanity Nasty

Jake and I started the Insanity workout videos on Monday. 

I turn 50 shades of red and Jake sweats about a gallon per workout.

Lets just pretend we don't look so disgusting...

On Thursday Jake and I had this short conversation that makes me laugh:
Me: Hey Jake, I think I have a crush on Shaun T (the instructor)
Jake: That's okay, I do too

Ha ha, so I guess things are going pretty good!

*I googled Shaun T just to make sure I was spelling his name right and read a short little article about him and discovered that he doesn't just like girls and I wanted to clarify that Jake only likes girls... particularly me. 

2 comments:

  1. Insanity is HARD! we started it right before I got pregnant, so I'm just getting brave enough to start it again! I still have a little crush on Shaun T, even though he doesnt like girls. Haha love the clarification about Jake!

    ReplyDelete