Monday, April 15, 2013

The Two Of Them

The other day when I was taking Brecklyn's one month pictures I decided that I'd use Everett's stuffed elephant as a growth comparison. I knew he wouldn't agree if I asked him so I just went in his room and snuck it into Brecklyn's. 

Luckily I was done taking pictures when he discovered my thievery. 

He stole his "Pvrrrrrr" back (*insert elephant noise) and took it to the living room to wrestle. 


I went back into Brecklyn's room to take more pictures and Everett followed me. And that's when this happened. 


Cute, right! It was adorable. He is so gentle and loves his baby sister so much. 


So you know how babies have very limited control of their movements... well Brecklyn was wiggling her arms pretty good and that's how I ended up with these pictures:



...she accidentally backhanded him. 





Ha ha, yes!! These pictures are the best and capture Everett perfectly! My overly dramatic and sensitive little boy. 

He was obviously 'hurt' so I told him that she didn't mean it and to give her a hug and a kiss. 




And so these pictures pretty much sum up how having two kids is for me. It's not perfect but it's working out pretty good. Everett continues to challenge me every day but everything seems to be okay at the end of the day. But it's only been 5 weeks and I've cooked dinner exactly twice... lol!





2 comments: