Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Poop-day

Today is a very special day. 

Everett is officially potty trained. Woop Woop. 

So we made a cake to celebrate. 


Oh man, I can't believe how big he is getting. He just looks so grown up these days. 


I should probably clarify what I mean by officially potty trained... he finally pooped in the toilet... (but I didn't necessarily want to type that out). So he's not officially, officially potty trained but we are one MAJOR step closer :)

A few weeks ago Everett found a picture of his 2nd birthday cake on my phone. He's been talking about it and his birthday everyday since. It's really cute to see him so excited about his birthday this year. So today when I was trying to convince him to go on the toilet and not in a diaper I told him that he could have his birthday cake if he went. 

So he went and then immediately said "cack"

So I had no choice but to make him a "cack" to celebrate. He even wanted to blow out a candle. 

So we sang him "happy poop-day to you"

It was awesome. I have it on video. It was cute; he repeated everything we sang.


It's a pretty big milestone for a little person who's had so much trouble in that department!

Happy poop-day to you, little buddy!

3 comments:

  1. is he talking a lot more now? happy poop day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you sang happy poop day. You're an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love it! He looks so pleased. It does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete