Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Heavy Heart

Sometimes I have these horrible, irrational motherly thoughts that my children might die while they are still children. I think it's something a lot of mothers think and worry about. 


There was a span of several months last year when three young children in our extended circle of friends passed away. It's heartbreaking and makes you realize that tragedy can strike at anytime and to anyone. 

Unfortunately, I've been a little paranoid about it lately and it's making my heart a little heavy. But I usually feel a lot better once I get things off my chest... so what I'm saying is that it would be really hard for me to live without these two beautiful people in my life. 


I love them so much and hope I don't ever have to live a day without them. And I hope this is the only post I ever write about it. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment