Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Smile, Frown, and Spit Bubbles

This little girl is so funny. 


She's been so chatty and spit-bubble-blowy lately. 

She loves attention and always wants to be in on the conversation... and to do that she makes the best faces ever. 

When you're talking to her and she doesn't know whether to smile or not, she'll just start making faces.

Smile. Frown. Concern. Happy. Worry. 

She starts off subtle and then gets dramatic. 








Love this baby girl! 

I know she loves me too, but she LOVES her daddy. He can make her smile and laugh like no one else. It's really cute.

If your in to watching videos of cute babies blowing spit bubbles then this is the video for you :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the little dimple I see on her left cheek. Love dimples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to cum in her soft little mouth and watch it drip of her chin like that, my wife babysits a baby girl I have done it to her a couple of times it is hotttttttt

    ReplyDelete