Monday, June 17, 2013

She's A Splash Champ

This little girl is so animated. She is such a crackup!


The other day she was taking a bath and just started going crazy. She usually does but this time I was able to capture some of it. I was laughing so hard so it gets a little shaky...


She's a little crazy baby. She goes so fast it looks like she's going in fast forward but thats just her. And did you notice how far she can stick her tongue out!? She can touch her chest with her tongue!










I can't get enough of this little girl! And she can't get enough of her bath. Most of the water is splashed out by the time I take her out. 


Thank you sweet girl for bringing so much laughter into my life!

4 comments:

  1. Her faces crack me up. Those are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was hilarious! What a fun gal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard! What an adorable little sweet heart! Those pictures are priceless, and that video is HILARIOUS! Just brightened up my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those naked pics of her

    ReplyDelete