Sunday, August 11, 2013

5 Months... Two Teeth

Little Miss Breckie is somethin' special. 

I'm not sure there are words for her kind of special. But I'll try. Or maybe you'll just see. 










She's just straight up awesome. 

She can push herself up a little on her arms:


Blow a spit bubble:



Sit like a big girl in a shopping cart:



Feed herself with a spoon:

 (Not really)

She likes to play cars:




She also like to pretend she's the Green Lantern:



She looks like an angel when she sleeps:


I thought I'd try to get a picture with something other than the phone:




 ... and she woke up. That's okay, she likes being awake :)

Although she is 5 months and should be sleeping through the night she isn't. Still wakes up 1 or 2 times in 12 hours to eat. She's just too sweet of a baby to make her cry. 

She is very grabby and loves to play with toys. She pretty much plays with all of the toys Everett didn't. (Part of me wouldn't mind if they kept being opposite in every way but Everett has soooo many good qualities that I hope she has/develops)


Did I mention she's grabby...

(She actually did really good drinking water from a cup!)

I let her chew on a bell pepper once... but then she threw up. I felt bad/lesson learned. 


She still loves to see herself in the mirror. I would too if I were her!


On the 8th I noticed that her two bottom teeth were coming in. I seriously got this little pain in my stomach and I was a little sad. 

She likes to sing and yell from time to time. 

She absolutely adores Everett and laughs at him a lot. She's always trying to touch him and get his attention. She loves her daddy too. (But me the most :)

 She's a little angel and I couldn't be more thankful that she was sent to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment