Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crazy Rice Face

When this cute little thing gets squirmy and I feel like she's bored then we give rice a second try... or third or forth try.


It's such a great thing to teach your child to eat when they're bored :) She ate the entire bowl once. 


But mostly she just smears rice mush all over herself which is fine. I really don't mind. Especially when she talks to me like this:

(I don't know how to make it NOT play all of the videos so you'll just have to pause it)

She's kind-of a crazy little baby. Smiling while crying and yelling while laughing. I don't even know if she's sure what emotion she's experiencing! Just like her momma. Oh, and she's beautiful and smart and super sweet and funny and sensitive just like her momma, too! 

Breckie, it's not always bad to be like your momma. (Just most of the time :) 

1 comment:

  1. I sense a future singer and/or cheerleader with those pipes!

    ReplyDelete