Monday, September 2, 2013

Breckie Bumbo Bike


Breckie was kind-of mean and whiny yesterday so I finally went to go put her in the stroller for a walk and then I saw my bike. Just sitting there. With the bike trailer hooked up. All sad and lonely.

So I took Breckie on a bike ride instead.

And it was just what we needed!

She was just wearing sunglasses and a diaper and fell asleep in two seconds but it was nice.

SIDE NOTE: I rode around the neighborhood feeling 12 again and feeling excited for school to start. I haven't been back-to-school in ages but I always get that feeling of anticipation and excitement this time of year. It seems that regardless of where I live and how old I get I always have that same feeling. It's kind-of fun and kind-of weird all at the same time.

Today Breckie was mad again so I took her for another ride.

This time I put her in the bumbo because the trailer isn't really all that baby friendly (or kid friendly... but it still works). She was in the bumbo with two shoulder straps + a blanket for padding and the seat belt wrapped around the bumbo. It was quite the sight.

Again, she fell asleep in two seconds with her head bobbing up and down.

So I laid her down and rode back home.



I might just lay her down from the very beginning next time!

So to re-cap:
1. Breckie is grouchy
2. The bike trailer isn't kid friendly- how ironic
3. Every September I feel like I'm 12 again and I'm about to start school

That's it. 

4 comments:

  1. I have been having problems with my bike trailer! I'm worried to lay baby (8 Mo) down in that area because of bumps... is it very unsafe? also, how did the bumbo work? My babe is just soooo uncomfortable and small in his trailer.... i wish it leaned back a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having problems with my bike trailer! I'm worried to lay baby (8 Mo) down in that area because of bumps... is it very unsafe? also, how did the bumbo work? My babe is just soooo uncomfortable and small in his trailer.... i wish it leaned back a little...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been having problems with my bike trailer! I'm worried to lay baby (8 Mo) down in that area because of bumps... is it very unsafe? also, how did the bumbo work? My babe is just soooo uncomfortable and small in his trailer.... i wish it leaned back a little...

    ReplyDelete