Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Favorites

This is why today rocked. 

Woke up, made breakfast, went on a family bike ride in the most AMAZING cool-morning-of-a-hot-day kind of weather. 



Got back and made banana bread with Everett....




... while Jake made dinner to put in the Crock Pot.

 (cutting onions for pot roast!)

Made lunch, went to church, came home and played out in the hot-day shade. It was lovely. 


Had the missionaries over for pot roast and warm rolls with homemade jam. Sunday dinner doesn't get any better than that!

Then we went to the Miller's house for games and treats. And by 'treats' I mean the best homemade snickerdoodles I've EVER had (and some coconut white chocolate chip bars... YUM)! 


I'm not going to lie, it was a pretty great Sunday full of all my favorite things! Treats, friends, my family, church, great weather, good company and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment