Monday, October 28, 2013

Jake And The Neverland Pirates

I have never loved Halloween costumes more than these! 

(ok, maybe the year I was a chicken was a little better but a family of pirates is awesome.) 


It all started with this shirt we bought for Everett when he was a baby. I was going to dress Breckie up as a pirate for Halloween and stick Everett in his Lion costume from last year because he doesn't really care. But then I asked him if he wanted to be a pirate too (like on Tuesday) and he said yep! (Then he showed me a 'Sid the science kid' video on pbs.org about being a pirate on Halloween and then he was SOOOOO excited!)


I bought some bandanas, fabric for sashes, and some gold jewelry and the most adorable little pirates were created!


We ate chili and lots of dessert and then played games, got prizes, and did a little trunk-or-treating at the church Halloween party. 



Everett had a blast. Totally loved it. 

And Jake and I totally loved this little guy. Best costume ever. And he was totally walking around with his walker... he's only 9 months!


We had a lot of fun.

I can't get over how cute our kids were in their costumes. I was just smiling from ear to ear all night because I think they are adorable.


1 comment:

  1. I was WITH YOU when you bought that shirt!! ahhhhhh
    Good times!

    ReplyDelete