Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Preschool Pic

This picture cracks me up! It's Everett's school picture from the speech therapy school he goes to.

That's totally his super cute, shy, 'I-don't-really-know-you' half smile.

Everett is talking so well these days and is saying new words everyday. It's exciting and an answer to many prayers.

He still calls Jake and I 'boys' or 'guys' and sometimes he even calls me Tyrell which I think in hilarious.

He got two gold stars taken away from his chart at his other preschool for telling his teacher 'NO'

I talked with that teacher for a long time after preschool one day about Everett and getting him to stop telling us NO and getting him to eat... I know that Everett was listening and knows what we were talking about because every night since that conversation he's eaten at least one thing on his dinner plate (including a few bites of meat) and this is a HUGE HUGE deal!

Lately, after everything Everett says he'll say, 'huh'! It's more of a statement than a question. He picked that up from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment