Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,

Everett would love to get a really cool die-cast helicopter from the movie Cars. He saw it at the grocery store when we were picking out candy for our gingerbread cookies and he can't stop talking about it. It's pretty awesome, actually.

It's $8.

He even wrote you a letter about it. He's been so excited.

My list is a little more complicated. I don't think I've ever made a christmas list. But I'm making one this year because... well, I want to... just in case there is some mystery person out there that reads blogs and grants wishes from Dear Santa posts...

#1. I would like the last 4.5 years of this blog printed into books. One for each year. I've never done it and I keep thinking that I would just DIE if for some reason my blog disappeared. So I would like a hardcopy, please.

#2 Citrus trees, plants, a weed-eater, and a nice big porch swing for the back yard.

#3 Clothes. Just some that look nice and fit. My body has changed sizes way too many times in the last 4 years and I just need some that fit! And a bra. That would be nice too. Please ask Mrs. Clause about that one :)

Thank you so much,
~Tyrell Berner
(There probably aren't very many Tyrell Berners on the list so you shouldn't have a problem finding me :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Blurb.com is pretty easy, but takes a little effort and isn't THAT cheap (like $50ish) 2. I want citrus trees too! Lucky you live where they will survive! 3. brastop.com has cheap ones of really good brands-its in europe but even with shipping it is still such a good deal and they have small band sizes like I'm sure you are so tiny people don't have to wear like 34 inch bands just to fit their chest in lol (use this guide http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/fit_guide) . You probably want to buy those things yourself though so anyone reading hint hint at a gift card or IOU lol ;)

    ReplyDelete