Saturday, December 28, 2013

Still The Same But Completely Different

The other day when I was looking at my blog I scrolled to the very bottom and read the About Me section and I kind-of thought: that's not really me anymore. 


The picture is more than two years old and although I still love crafting and decorating I hardly have time for it anymore. 

I can't even remember the last time I went to a Goodwill or any thrift/2nd hand/consignment store for that matter. 

I haven't been to a yard sale in ages.

I haven't had cereal for breakfast (or at all) for almost 6 months. (THIS IS HUGE!!!) I'm pretty sure I was addicted. 

I don't really laugh at my cooking skills anymore. I'm actually a pretty good cook these days... just ask my dad about those salmon tacos the other night :)

And I haven't looked through a magazine in soooooooooooo long (besides church magazines). Years actually. 

It's kind-of funny how we don't change in dramatic ways... just a little at a time and then all of a sudden we're completely different!

I'll have to think a little about who I am these days and update my profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment