Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Taking The Time


I want to do everything and be good at everything and I want to know how to cook anything and decorate everything and know how to take pictures of anything and I just want to BE EVERYTHING!


I always have something on my mind that I want to do and sometimes Everett just asks me to snuggle with him on the couch... which I appreciate and think is adorable.... especially when he asks "MOM, come nuggie wif me?"


Life is going by so fast and it's crazy to think about how much faster it's going to keep getting! It's Christmas and I've been wanted to share Christmas things but I haven't even posted Everett's Fall and Thanksgiving crafts!


I'm thoroughly enjoying this stage in my life (EXCEPT teething babies) and I want to make sure it all gets on the blog so that someday I can look back and appreciate that I took the time to post it all!



It's kind-of funny how life works. As young parents you don't have money or time for anything but you have the energy. Then you grow up and have money and time but your energy is gone!

Oh well. We'll just take one day at a time and make the best of it.... like enjoying your preschoolers Fall decorations in December!!

1 comment:

  1. We are pretty much kindred spirits. I tell Lee ALLLLL The time "Why can't I just be perfect at everything?" I want to knit and crochet, and sew, and cook, and decorate, and build stuff, and paint, and dance, and and and. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way lol. ---- Everett's crafts are SUPER cute! Now put a pic of your Christmas decor up because I wanna see it!

    ReplyDelete