Tuesday, February 11, 2014

11 Months… Funny Girl

Little Breckster is 11 months. In 4 short weeks she'll be one. That's just madness. 


But you know what? It's cool. Totally cool. Life seems to get sweeter the older these babies get. 


At 11 months this girl is funny. Straight up hilarious sometimes. 
She likes to be loud and yell and scream when we chase Everett around the house. 
She still growls. Says Dada every once in a while.
Said Mama a few times.
Can stand completely by herself.
Can crawl super, crazy fast and does a little puppy-dog pant.
Took a step once but didn't like it. 
Likes to play in the sand at the park.


She eats ham like nobody's business.
Is it meat? You better give Breckie some!
She's just like her daddy is so many ways :)



She doesn't really like sweet fruit. 
She's not a huge fan of crackers/bread/granola bars which is completely outrageous because that's all Everett and I would eat if we could. 
She's a punk.
A super sleeper (she pretty much sleeps with the sun)
Has a little attitude.
See:


See:


She's the most adorable little person that has Breck-a-leckie as a nickname. 








She was a little unhappy and I think it was because she was… constipated:


Happy again. What a relief. 


(Those pictures are seriously in order.) 
Being constipated isn't funny or cute but it's a part of being Breckie. 

The other part of being Breckie is having to endure Mom's camera in your face. Lucky for her, it's only been in her face a quarter as much as it was in Everett's! Still, she was mad:



And then she gave me this face and I could have sworn that I was looking through some sort of time machine lens. I feel like in this picture she looks like me as a baby. 



I don't know, maybe it's just me. But one thing is for sure, Breckie has ALWAYS reminded me of my older sister… she even does the same fishy lips:


Oh Breckie, thank you for reminding me of everyone I love so much. You truly are a little gem. 

Dad and I were talking about you the other day and how you are a perfect mix of punk and pretty. You're like the beauty queen with a pink bow and arrow. 

We were also talking about how much fun you and Dad are going to have on your crazy adventures while Everett and I make some sort of delicious baked good with lots of sugar on top… and eat it all before you two get home. 

Speaking of baked goods, I better start thinking about your birthday party and what kind of cake you might eat. I bet Everett will help you eat it if you don't like it :)

1 comment: