Monday, February 17, 2014

Janelle

Before Jake and I were married I knew that he had a pretty serious girlfriend before me.

One day I found his photo album and was positive I'd found his girlfriend:





Turns out she was his best (girl) friend. So cute, right?!

I think so. 

She moved away when they were in junior high/early high school and he even went to visit her a few times. They've stayed in touch over the years and Janelle and I have become friends though our blogs. 

Janelle was in town a few days ago so we met at a park. We got to meet her 3 TOTALLY ADORABLE kids for the first time and she got to meet Everett and Breckie. 


(Jake accidentally broke Everett's scooter so he actually rode his bike) 


Later we all went out for pizza. 


It's so nice to have those good friends that you might only see once every 5 or 10 years but it's like you pick up right where you left off!

Hopefully we'll be able to visit them next… hopefully sooner than 5 or 10 years, too!

It was so good to see you, Janelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment