Thursday, February 20, 2014

Photographer For A Day

My 18-year-old sister is pretty much a soccer star. She got hurt during club soccer and had to have surgery on both of her knees and had to sit out her senior soccer season. 

Most of her senior pictures were with a soccer ball… so we thought we'd take a few senior pictures without the ball and focus on her beauty. 



And some with the sister and the mom...




… and the rest of the family.






… how I got succored into taking family pictures I'll never know, but I sure do love them! The pictures and the family :)

2 comments:

  1. You should have hopped in there and it would look like an age progression- you all look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so impressed with all of your pictures! You got skill! They turned out great

    ReplyDelete