Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Photography By Everett

So, I've been trying to do us all a favor and hurry up and eat the rest of the Easter candy… Breckie got a hold of a one of these chocolate candies and gave my face a taste. Such a sweet girl :) 

But that's not what this post is about… it's about how Everett took a bunch of pictures with my phone and what he captured:

My chocolaty face.


My chocolaty shirt… and if you look real close, you'll see Everett's reflection in my sunglasses and you'll see what he's NOT wearing!





And then there is the picture that just says it all. 


The pee he peed on the brick wall behind me
The first book I've read all year
Laying in the rocks because that was the only shade in the yard
The chocolate all over my shirt
His reflection in my glasses
And I will always remember how he asked me to "say CHEESE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment