Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Spring Break & Company BBQ

They've been gone for over 2 weeks but it's still worth mentioning that three of my siblings and my mom came to visit us for their Spring break. Everett was so excited… and I knew he would be… so I didn't even tell him that they were coming until the day before. 

We went to the mall, out for ice cream, to the temple, to the splash pad and to Jake's company picnic while they were here. 


It was the classic balloon-tying-face-painting-bounce-house-hamburgers-hotdogs kind of picnic. 

Breckie got a Minnie Mouse balloon headband. She actually kept it on for a long time. 


Braxton ended up with some crazy awesome alien. 


There were a few rounds of tug-of-war...


… Breckie and I even got a little cartoon drawing of us. 


It was really nice to have my family here for a visit. They've come to visit at least 8 or 9 times since we've lived in AZ and it's been great! Effie graduates from high school in May so we'll travel to Colorado to see her give a valedictorian speech and all. 

Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment