Monday, October 27, 2014

Primary Program

The primary program was yesterday. It's the best Sunday of the year! This was the first year Everett was old enough to participate and I honestly didn't think he would. 


But he did! 

And by participate I mean he held on to the back of the pew and jumped and bounced and nearly knocked the little girl next to him off. (The Sunbeams were on the front row pew and stood up and turned around for the songs). But he sang a word or two here and there and said his part in the microphone!

It was fantastic and Breckie wanted to be up there the entire time. 

I tried getting a picture of how cute they were but Everett insisted on sitting on the exercise ball and then at one point they were both in tears.


I'm so grateful for all the the teachers and primary workers that teach Everett and helped put on the program. It was so cute and I'm already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment