Friday, December 5, 2014

Effie & Everett

These two! The cutest, sweetest, most adorable nephew/aunt relationship I've ever seen. Everett has no idea that Aunt Effie is going on a mission and will be gone for 18 months. I'm not going to tell him either. It would destroy him. 


I honestly think he loves Aunt Effie more than he loves me! I wouldn't be mad even if he told you. I think she's pretty fantastic, myself. In fact, I would love to be more like her. 


So, just in case we never get around to it or we die tomorrow, Effie is the heir to our children. (A blogpost is super legal and legit, right??) We couldn't think of a more perfect fit and I know she'd love to raise our little peeps as her own!


But since we're not going to die, our fingers are crossed that she ends up living close by so we can visit her all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment