Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Greatest Birthday

Jake turned 31 today and I'm almost positive it was the best birthday of his life. 


It was at least 100% better than last year (he spent the whole day pouting and crying that he was turning 30). 


Today he was: taken to lunch, sang to during a work meeting, received birthday phone calls from all kinds of family and friends, went mountain biking, had his car and bike decorated, got a birthday card with birthday money (the best kind of birthday card :), had THE BEST French silk pie made especially for him (by Mrs. Julia Miller), AND last night my Dad and Kelly came and took us out for pizza. 
It was a very happy birthday for him indeed. 



How could it not be the best birthday of your life when you get the missing movies to your Marvel/Avengers collection and movie snacks??


P.S. although I might look 15ish weeks pregnant in that picture above, I can assure you that I am not pregnant. I think Jake's hand and a weird angle are to blame for such an unflattering picture!

But this post isn't about me… it's about Jake and how great his birthday was this year. I hope the rest of the year is just as good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment