Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lego Jammies

Everett has been into Legos ever since my Grandma sent him $20 for his 4th birthday and he picked out a Lego police car. 

P.S. he is getting really good at coloring but that's besides the point. Actually, this post isn't about Everett at all...


It's about Breckie and how one morning she shoved a whole tub of Legos down her (boy) pajamas. 


She is such a crack up. She was meant to be my daughter because Heaven knew I'd need some laughing and pure joy everyday. Most days I'm trying to figure out what I did to deserve such a hilariously clever little girl. 


And then I read back through my blog and remember how hard the first 3 years of raising Everett were and I think to myself It was worth it


OF COURSE I love (and loved) Everett but the first 3 years were super tough. Now they're not as tough and I am soooooo grateful for that! I'm grateful for the hilarious little things my kids do to remind me that being their servant is worth it :)


Because it is. It's all worth it. Especially on days when they shove legos down their jammies. 


1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute! love that pic of her standing up with the lego tub above her head like she is proclaiming "i am woman, hear me roar"! precious!

    ReplyDelete