Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Birthday Girl

I think my heart might explode!


I remember a dear friends' text message during the night before Breckie was born… It had taken me almost 12 hours to dilate just from a 6 to an 8 and she said: "Hang in there. Maybe she's saying her goodbyes in heaven. She's a girl you know… I'm sure she's got a lot to say!"


I've always remembered that and I've often thought about how loved she was in Heaven because she is a little angel!



Just the sweetest, most beautiful little daughter straight from Heaven. 



She brings our family so much joy, happiness, and laughter and we are so lucky to have her!


Breckie likes hot dogs and chicken nuggets for breakfast, early bed times, and she can't say "milk" or "bottle" in a normal voice… it's always in a half cry, whimper voice. 


She sings parts of: ABC's, itsy bitsy spider, rockabye baby (and I'm sure she'd sing more if we did/could :) 



She is smart and hilarious, loves stuffed animals, and is always excited to see a real one :)



She's wild and crazy (chipped her left front tooth jumping in her crib!), brave and daring... except on Tuesday's when the garbage truck drives through the neighborhood. She runs to me "trash man get you!!" every time she hears it. 

 
(pink Pez candy used as bribes)

I love when she says: "Hello dhere" "Bless you Mommy" "Hi Ehbett" and Jake and I adore how she still says "Thank you" even when she's throwing a fit. 


She truly is a blessing and a little light to this world!


Happy birthday sweet girl!

3 comments:

  1. Been thinking about you lots. . . You are right she is an adorable little girl straight from heaven! She looks like she has so much spunk! I hope we get to meet her someday ๐Ÿ˜Š happy birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of birthdays to Breckie! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of birthdays to Breckie! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete