Thursday, March 19, 2015

Brenner Pass


I love when things work out just right (like last, and hopefully this Saturday) and I'm able to go for a ride (mountain or road) first thing in the morning. It's really one of my favorite things in all the world. 


Brenner Pass is the very first ride I ever went on. It's about a 15 mile loop where I can leave right from my house, ride out the the mountains, and ride home. There is hardly any traffic and this time of year AZ is pure bliss. 


Things are blooming and it smells incredible and the temperature is perfect…. although it is warming up. The road is a little rough but that just means you have to pedal extra hard and get an extra good workout. By the time I get home everything is great. I'm always on some endorphin high and nothing could be better!


My fingers are crossed that I'll be able to ride this weekend. I'd love to join and group or a team but it's just not that time in my life yet where I can devote more time to my hobbies. Maybe in 10 years Jake and I can go ride together in the early mornings while our kids sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment