Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Damn


The last couple of days Everett and I have been playing badminton. He's actually pretty good! He's only 4 and can actually serve the birdie half of his tries and we can hit it back and forth pretty good. It's awesome. 


He served the birdie once and completely missed and said, "damn."

Totally calm and nonchalant. 

I didn't even say anything because I wasn't sure if I had heard him right and then he said, "mom I said damn" and I busted up laughing. 

Neither Jake or I swear so it was just so funny to me. 


He says he can't remember where he heard it but I'm pretty sure youtube might be the culprit. Sometimes he'll watch a video on how to beat a Lego batman level. 
I'm really not mad since it was such a harmless "bad word." 
In fact, I had such a good laugh about it that it was almost the highlight of my day!
And then the coconut popsicle that followed was pretty great too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment