Monday, April 13, 2015

Double Picnic Saturday

Saturday morning we went on a hike as a young women's group from church. Sometimes I still feel like I could be (and still look like) one of the young women!


As soon as I got home we went to Jake's region/company BBQ. 



Everett and the Miller boys played and got super sweaty while Breckie ate tomatoes, grapes, and held on to her soda like it was gold. 


I think I had three plates of food and two of those plates were dessert!

Rhett and Everett watched the magic show and then got balloon swards.


Everett called it his "stick" but can't make the "s" sound very well. On the way home his balloon popped and he cried: "awwwww, now my dick is broke"… I think Jake and I laughed until we cried!

At the picnic they had a caricature artist. Breckie and I got one drawn of us last year but I wanted one of the 4 of us this time and it turned out so good. I LOOOOOOVE it!


Breckie scowls at everyone and her lips look just like that (plus her eyes and mullet are perfect!) and Everett's face is 100% accurate when he is nervous and shy. I don't look like that at all but it's flattering BUT Jake's is hilarious to me. I just love everything about it. His lips, nose, eyes, face shape and expression are all perfect and the eyebrows just make it over-the-top amazing. I kind of want to frame it!

As soon as we got home we went to the neighborhood HOA spring fling.


It was almost over but Everett still managed to get cotton candy and we were able to see some neighbors. It was a pretty jam-packed Saturday and lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Everett is hilarious 2. I think that picture looks just like you guys (you too!)

    ReplyDelete