Thursday, April 9, 2015

Picture Perfect Morning

One day last week I found myself pulling out my phone constantly to snap a quick picture.  

Probably because I asked my kids to get ready to go to the park and they show up like this:


Breckie's outfit and choice of "sand toys" cracks me up!

We played at the park for a bit with friends:



And then I asked Everett to find his backpack (which means Breckie needs to find her backpack too) and how could you not take a picture of that!



Truthfully, I don't even know how Breckie managed to get naked so fast or how she kept the backpack on… but these pictures make me laugh so much!







Luckily we still got Everett to school on time AND we made it to Lowes for more paint WITH clothes on and hair done all before noon. 


1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO CUTE! You should have more babies. You make the cutest!

    ReplyDelete