Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Can't Win


Everett has a shiny new silver tooth that was a nightmare to install.  He was completely drugged up and still put up a huge fight. Our two choices were to come back another day and get him completely knocked out with an IV and everything ($600 extra) OR I could hold him down and we could hurry and fix the tooth. So I practically had to lay on top of him. I wish we could have just done that last time and saved the $300 to make him a zombie for a day. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with this boy!


I'd say there is exactly NOTHING easy about raising this small human. Not one single thing. I'm also starting to realize that as the small human grows the problems and issues get bigger too…

You just can't win. 

I think that should be the definition of parenthood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment