Tuesday, July 21, 2015

6 YEARS!

I've had this little space on the internet for 6 years now. I feel really lucky to have the last 6 years documented so well. 


And to keep the goodness coming, here are some low quality pictures of our day at the mall yesterday :)


Highlights were the Lego store, Disney store, and Barns & Noble where we played trains. 


We played for 3 hours and the kids didn't cry or even ask to buy anything. I think that only happens once in a parent's lifetime!


In fact, Everett even made a new friend at each store and it blew my mind how well he shared. He's such a good kid. 


Well, here's to another 6 years :)

1 comment:

  1. And I have loved reading your cute blog for 6 years! I do surely hope you keep writing and documenting your life and cute family.

    ReplyDelete